Background

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Let's Start Over.

Last year was rough.  Let's start over.

New year, new focus, new interests, new obsessions. 

I'm pregnant again.  This time I made it past 10 weeks!  Visually saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks and then heard it at 8 weeks.  I'm now 19 weeks, due June 15th with a bouncing baby boy!  Every time we've been to the doctor, we've heard good news.  I'm really starting to get excited!

So my newest obsessions are all mommy or baby related.  Like cloth diapers.  Oh yea.  I have been stalking YouTube for cloth diaper reviews, rankings, advice, anything I can find.  I'd like to document my cloth diaper journey on this blog as well as any other crunchy mom things I plan to do (like babywearing and making my own baby food).



Let's see where 2016 take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment